Routing of Official Documents

Official items and proposals should be routed through unit executive officers and then to the dean’s office. The dean’s office will then send the items on to the appropriate official at the campus or university level. These official items include:

  • Requests for signatures on certificates or awards
  • Drafts or final copies of agreements
  • Other items requiring a signature from a campus/university official.
Faculty and Staff Side Image 1