Authorization for Travel

University policies concerning travel are available from the Office of Business and Financial Services. Unit executive officers have the authority to grant permission for their faculty and staff to travel.

The dean is responsible for authorizing travel for unit executive officers and staff members who report directly to the dean. Permission is required in advance. Approval can be sought through an email message that includes the purpose of the trip, dates, and proposed financing. Requests for approval for vacation travel should include the dates and contact information (phone number or email address).

Faculty and Staff Side Image 1