In our Professional Mentor Program, students contact alumni working in the arts for career advice. It's rewarding for alumni to participate, and the insights and real-life examples are invaluable for students ready for employment. Contact FAA Career Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. You also can register online to become an FAA ambassador and engage with students applying to colleges. Alumni are needed for conversations at info fairs, conferences, and receptions to help spread the word about FAA.
Share Your Knowledge
- Career Transition for Dancers
- Chicago Artists Coalition—continuing education, professional development, and other assistance
- CreativePublic.com—business tools, training videos, and more
- The Field—arts service organization
- Insurance in the Arts—Your Virtual Pocket Guides
- Lawyers for the Creative Arts