1. The application deadline is May 1, 2019. Applications will be accepted after May 1 if space is available. The $50 application fee must accompany the application to secure space in classes.
2. Send an optional letter from a parent or guardian in support of a course supply scholarship by April 1, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. International students must prove competency in the English language at the time of application by submitting TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS scores or a supporting letter from a school counselor or English teacher.
4. Applicants will be notified of their admission status on a rolling basis beginning in March 2019 and will be assigned to their majors and minors on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. Submit the program fee no later than May 1, 2019, unless otherwise approved. Any accepted student who has not paid the program fee by May 1 will be dropped from all courses. For convenience, fees may be paid in installments. Contact Kristi Martin-Hoss at email@example.com to create a payment plan.