Grade Adjustments


Many grade adjustments can be made through theĀ Grade Change System. You also can get a supplemental grade report form (SGRF) from your unit office to

  • change an ABS grade,
  • change a DFR grade,
  • change an I grade,
  • change an NR grade, and
  • correct a grade that was recorded incorrectly.
Cookie Settings