Communications & Marketing Office
The Office of Communications and Marketing assists FAA units in meeting their strategic goals.
The Office of Communications supports the college and the Office of the Dean in internal and external communications by enhancing understanding, awareness, and recognition of the college and its mission, people, programs, and activities.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Developing and supporting a brand and graphic identity for FAA and its units
- Overseeing college publications, the college website, media relations, and messaging
- Supporting student recruitment, including planning and developing print and electronic communications aimed at future students
- Supporting fund-raising activities, including planning, designing, and producing print and electronic communications aimed at donors and prospective donors
- Creating with other key internal and external stakeholders strategic communications devised to enhance FAA’s image and reputation
To jump start a project with our office, please fill out the project request form.
To share a news item from your unit, please submit a news alert.
Tools & Resources
The guides provided here are designed to help everyone involved with marketing and communications in FAA to understand the foundational thinking behind everything we do. We will continue to develop these guides as we all work together across the college and with campus to articulate our identity, positioning, messaging platform, and external expressions of the brand. For more information or to arrange a meeting, please contact email@example.com.